What does contract hire vehicles service and maintenance contract cover?
The majority of our finance agreements come with the option to add a vehicle maintenance contract at fixed monthly fee, helping you spread the cost of looking after your vehicle over the term.
What is covered by the vehicle maintenance contract?
Exclusions can vary by provider; most will cover the following items for the duration of your contract;
• All manufacturer routine service requirements
• Mechanical repairs due to fair wear and tear
• Premium-brand replacement tyres at 2mm
• Puncture repairs or replacement if the tyre can’t be fixed (exclusions apply)
• Replacement parts like bulbs, wiper blades, batteries and brakes
• Mechanical and Electrical cover for any out of warranty issues
• Annual MOT tests, and any associated repairs
• Breakdown assistance (dependant on provider)
• Collection and delivery from your home or work address
• One phone number to arrange everything
It is important to note that this does not cover;
• Any windscreen or other glass damage
• Damage sustained in a road traffic accident or caused by vandalism
• AdBlue or screen wash between service intervals
• Tyre or wheel replacement caused by theft, neglect or vandalism
• Missing, stolen or broken items.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of taking out a vehicle maintenance contract then leasing.cars will be able to offer you full details of the cover available for your specific contract at point of order.
Please note, if you choose not to take out a vehicle maintenance contract with your lease vehicle, you will be responsible for all maintenance and servicing costs. Failure to look after the vehicle correctly will result in additional charges when you hand it back.
For more info call leasing.cars on 0161 406 3936